Monday, March 16, 2015

Foundation and Miele Appliances


Well, I'm at least gluing the foundation together this morning! Hopefully I can also get an idea of the foamcore/wood pieces I will need and maybe I'll even stop to pick up some supplies on my way to work later. I do enjoy my lazy Monday mornings. Normally I close on Mondays, so I don't have to be at work until 12:30 p.m.


While glue was drying I unpacked and photographed the Miele appliances that arrived!


The oven does take a AAA battery and lights up and makes noises. The range top also lights up and makes noises. The noises are pretty loud and scratchy sounding, but I love the look of the oven light on with the door open, just like a real one.


Included with the appliances were some plastic foods. These may need a little work to make them more realistic.

5 comments:

  1. haaaaa I remember the laughs I had when I saw that loose turkey and ginormous hotdog pair. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only IMAGINE the look on your face when you first saw the plastic foods!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All 3 of your appliances have the WOW Factor! I am in LOVE with the lights that make them look even MORE real if that is possible!!!? Your project is really moving right along, how exciting!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete